Restrictions around suncity Platform Online have meant that we are not always able to visit you in person. However, we are committed to helping you succeed with our single-use endoscopy, anaesthesia, and patient monitoring and diagnostic solutions.
Please do not hesitate to reach out and contact us.
Even if a vaccine is developed, some experts believe it may not eradicate the virus.额外-平博平台
Sarah Cobey, epidemiologist and evolutionary biologist, University of Chicago (Washington Post)
2. Wan. William and Johnson, Carolyn Y., Coronavirus may never go away, even with a vaccine, Washington Post, May 27, 2020 https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/05/27/coronavirus-endemic/
We can learn from this pandemic to plan for future ones and improve patient and staff safety.maxbet-jackpot
Marcus Schabacker, MD, PhD, Chairman Of The Board at Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP), CEO at ECRI
3. Infection Control in the suncity Platform Online Era: Strategies for Reducing Infection Risk During and After the Crisis, May 8, 2020
• New front-line evidence based on bronchoscopies performed on suncity Platform Online patients
• The risks bronchoscopy reprocessing personnel face due to potential exposure to contaminated bronchoscopes
• Recommendations for how to protect both patients and staff
Get an overview of national and international recommendations and standards of procedure for performing Upper Airway Endoscopy during suncity Platform Online. Also, read case stories illustrating the benefits of suncity Agent® aScope™ 4 RhinoLaryngo and suncity Agent® aView 2 Advance™ during suncity Platform Online and beyond.
suncity Platform Online has led to a desire to learn more about how the pandemic affects healthcare. Ironically, many of the events you would normally attend for the latest information have been cancelled because of the pandemic. With that in mind, we’ve picked a few resources you can learn from without leaving your home or office.
Online learning resources for GI
Online learning resources for pulmonology