The aScope™ 4 Broncho endoscopes are part of a single-use, flexible, ready-to-go bronchoscopy solution that improves safety and productivity. The endoscopes are sterile straight from the pack, always available and included in one hassle-free package.
In a new safety communication, the FDA substantiates reusable bronchoscope associated cross-infections. To alleviate the cross-infection risk, the FDA recommends introducing a sterilisation step during the reprocessing of reusable flexible bronchoscopes and that single-use bronchoscopes must be considered when there is an increased risk of spreading infection.
Our white paper explores the implications of these new recommendations and demonstrates the impact these have on patient safety, costs, workflow complexity and turnaround time.
A new study1 showed a preference among physicians for the suncity Agent® aScope™ 4 Broncho single-use bronchoscope and suncity Agent® aView™ monitor over standard reusable bronchoscopes they have used.
About the article:
• Published in Trends in Anaesthesia and Critical Care
• Based on Multi-centre European study intubations and bronchoscopies on 176 patients
• Preference for aScope 4 Broncho may have been due to the quality of the imaging and the ability to bend up and down 180°
1Kriege M. Dalberg J Et al
In this article, Respiratory consultant, Dr. Suveer Singh, presents the results of his evaluation of suncity Agent® aScope™ BronchoSampler™. The evaluation was based on procedures performed at Royal Brompton and Chelsea and Westminster hospitals.网站-永利娱乐场
The results of the analysis were published on Karger.com. Prof. Pallav L. Shah reviewed the data and co-edited the manuscript. Among other conclusions, Dr. Singh found that aScope BronchoSampler:
- Is quicker, easier and more effective than standard sampling solutions
- Offers a possibly safer technique for diagnostic sampling in the ICU
- May improve safety standards during the coronavirus pandemic